Saturday, April 30, 2011

Academy J Rocks :)


It's been a few days ( anyone who cares, I'm sorry haha ) phase one of six of operation tutu is complete and I'll post a picture in a bit :) I'm feeling fabulous this pregnancy. I wish I could say for certain that I'm right about my feeling that this babe is indeed a lil' girl. Today I received my hair clippies from Academy J and they included two little baby head bands just in case this is a girl <3 they are amazing and I love my clips ( I'll also post pictures of these ) - its rare to find genuinely sweet people and they were a few of them! Thanks girls! Academy J Etsy store I'm exhausted so its nap time while the boys nap.
                  *~~* Steph *~~*

Ps. the coffee is half caff. and all you naysayers can kiss it because I have two other children to take care of on 5 hours of sleep. No it is not an every day thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment